Monday, September 27, 2010

Got Any Prayers to Spare?

I have a court date tomorrow. The way things are going lately it's probably the first of many. If any of you out there are the praying type I would surely appreciate one on my behalf. The thing I've prayed for in all of this is that the best outcome for my sons would be achieved. There are no winners in a divorce. At least not this one. All I can hope for is to minimize the fallout. When I think of what this has the potential to do to my kids I feel guilty for ever having gotten married. They don't deserve any of this.

Day by day. That's all I can do right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you know, you've already got my prayers on a daily basis.

Trust that the Lord knows the truth of all things. Nothing is hidden from Him, and He walks with his disciples through their trials. He has perfect empathy, and will ultimately turn all of our suffering into a glorious crown.

In addition, he has already paid the price for everyone's sin, which means that we also don't have the burden of having to make sure that the guilty pay. You can go into court tomorrow knowing that, regardless of what happens, you really are free.